Reggie Watts Overview:
Rather than writing songs that will become a staple of his live act, musical comedian
Reggie Watts creates improvisational music using only a looping machine, his voice and an absurd, stream-of-conscious comic wit. With three comedy albums and a series of TV appearances to his credit, Watts is as odd as he is creative; as unpredictable as he is funny. Reggie Watts defies description.
Quick Reggie Watts Facts:
- Reggie Watts was born in Germany and raised in Great Falls, Montana.
- He moved to Seattle in the 1990s, where he began performing in a number of bands and experimenting with new musical styles.
- In the 2000s, Watts relocated to New York and began focusing on comedy, becoming a regular performer at New York comedy clubs including UCB, Comix and Carolines on Broadway.
- Watts released his first album, Simplified, in 2004. His follow-up album, Pot Cookiesm was released in 2008.
- His third studio album, Why Shit So Crazy?, was released in 2010 on Comedy Central Records.
Additional Reggie Watts Facts: